Parking is a high-frequency behavior for car owners, and parking is a particularly heavy offline action; at present, the common smart parking platforms have established links with users through "temporary parking and payment", mainly by paying attention to the public. No.
Due to the business scenario, the user stays for a very short time, which also causes the user to lose before creating value for the platform; we have derived more parking functions based on the parking scenario to make the user's parking smarter; Stickiness, so that users can generate greater value on the platform, it is necessary to extend the user life cycle and enhance the value of a single user, so the refined operation is carried out in combination with the user life cycle.
Second, what is the user life cycle
The user life cycle is the whole process from the beginning of the user contact with the product to the departure of the product, which are the introduction period, the growth period, the maturity period, the dormancy period, and the loss period.
1. Define the stages of the user life cycle
Introductory phase: User acquisition phase, which converts potential user traffic in the market into its own users.
Growth stage: Experienced the related services or functions of the product, and experienced the Aha moment.
Mature stage: Use more functions or services of the product, and contribute more active time, advertising revenue or payment, etc.
Dormant period: mature users who have not generated valuable behaviors for a period of time.
Churn period: Users who have not logged in and visited for a period of time.
Introductory period: customer acquisition area, core work to attract new users and deposit new users to be active.
Growth stage, maturity stage: appreciation area, core work to promote user activity, payment/conversion, create retention, share invitations.
Dormant period and loss period: the retention area, the core work is to do a good job of early warning, comfort and recall of user loss.
3. Construction of user life cycle
1. Let's first sort out the business logic of "xx smart parking"
Smart Parking Business Logic
In summary, the basic logic of users using the product is as follows:
Users pay attention to the public account by paying for parking.
Find a parking space to solve the difficult problem of users traveling and parking.
Finally, the value-added function "rental space" solves the difficulty and expensiveness of parking for users.
2. Find functions that affect user retention (paid) scenarios
From an operational point of view, the process of using a product by a user belongs to the cost paid by the user, including time cost, physical cost, mental cost, etc. The higher the cost paid by the user, the stronger the stickiness to the product.
For users, they also need to obtain perceived value under the equivalence of the cost, such as the value of the product itself - temporary stop payment, such as the value of additional services - finding a parking space, such as derivative value - car rental space, etc.; the user's The stronger the perceived value, the easier it is to be active and retained.
Then, combined with the user's usage logic, parking is the biggest cost paid by the user, and "finding a parking space" belongs to the perceived value obtained by the user; and the derivative value of "rental space", it is judged that may affect the user's activity/retention. The core key function: finding a parking space parking space.
3. Define user behavior at each stage
At this point, the user life cycle model of "xx Smart Parking" is completed.
From the above analysis, it can be concluded that as a traffic-based tool product, if you want to improve user activity and retention, you can country email list start from the directions of parking payment, parking products and function usage guidance. certificate model.
Four, each stage of the operation strategy
1. Introduction period
1) Using the WeChat ecological policy, when the number of followers of the official account is less than 500,000, the default payment is to follow the official account; when the number of followers is more than 500,000, the payment QR code will be replaced with the follow QR code, and the user will temporarily stop paying the fee to follow The official account is then paid through the menu button; the official account of each prefecture-level city is established to obtain users through the WeChat ecological policy, and finally the unique user is identified through uniID association.
2) For users who have followed the official account but quickly canceled it, we will push information to the user to introduce relevant functions and brands when the user first follows the official account, or we will push the parking coupon collection link to the user (we made an A/ Btest) to test which strategy is better for retention.
2. Growth period
1) Starting from the user's use scenario, through the incentive system to guide users to "find a parking space" - parking - temporary parking payment for the entire use scenario, experience the functions of the product, let users have a complete product value experience, and increase users' stickiness to the product. product growth.
2) Through data analysis, it is found that reaching a certain number of transactions within a certain period of time will allow users to form their minds and retain users (new user growth and transformation); we push the link to receive parking coupons after users follow the official account for the first time Let users receive 5 parking coupons of different denominations. At the same time, we will also verify through experimental tests that the validity period of parking coupons is optimal for user retention and cost control expenditure.